Lost ring, may need a replacement - Need suggestions

emchhardy

O.G.
Feb 12, 2013
I can't find my grandmother's ring. I suspect it's in my house somewhere but I can't think of where. It went missing yesterday. I'm worried I may not find it. It is 14kt yellow gold and very simple in design but yet means a lot obviously. I hate the thought of replacing it but I would feel very strange not having on my right hand (I wear it a lot and don't have another in place of it).
If I can't find it and have to replace it, what would you recommend that's under $500US? I realize that is a tough price point but that is my budget.

I can't find my grandmother's ring. I suspect it's in my house somewhere but I can't think of where. It went missing yesterday. I'm worried I may not find it. It is 14kt yellow gold and very simple in design but yet means a lot obviously. I hate the thought of replacing it but I would feel very strange not having on my right hand (I wear it a lot and don't have another in place of it).
If I can't find it and have to replace it, what would you recommend that's under $500US? I realize that is a tough price point but that is my budget.
Are you looking for something similar to it or just another ring in general? If you want a simple band, I'm sure you could find one anywhere. Bluenile may be a good start for you, they have a lot of different price points there.

Good luck finding your ring. Go though all your garbage, piece by piece before anything leaves your house. Check with a torch before you vacum anywhere dark or hidden. Rings can roll and end up anywhere.

A few years ago a friend called after she and her SO had stayed with us. She had lost a pair of family heirloom earrings. I went through every piece of garbage and sure enough they had slid into a folded piece of paper.

Sending you find it vibes.

Check your pants pockets carefully. For almost a week I searched for a lost ring I knew I had on until I washed up for dinner one night. I shook my jeans, I checked the drain, looked under stove. Nothing. Finally I put the jeans on the floor and ran my hand over them. The pocket had been sewn incorrectly creating a little "nose" at the bottom. The ring had slid in and gotten stuck. Held it in while I was shaking it upside down. Two more days and it would have gone into the wash :shocked: