Lost one of my stud earrings - I could cry!

Jun 19, 2013
Monaco
Oh Ladies! I have lost one of my beloved Piaget stud earrings last week. I‘ve searched everywhere, turned the house and the car upside down - nothing. I called my jeweler and meanwhile also contacted Piaget, unfortunately this series is no longer in production, so no replacement is possible.
If you have any idea what I could do with the remaining piece, please let me know!
My last hope: Just in case that one of you has suffered the same fate, get in touch with me, at least we could one of us make happy again.

F0C3CD33-E5B7-4EA6-BBB5-C744F10C1C8D.jpeg

kemilia

the boonies of illinois
O.G.
Mar 14, 2006
the boonies of illinois
Firstly--do you have them on an insurance policy? Getting some $$ might ease the pain (but not much).
Secondly--keep looking!

I know you've turned everything upside down but believe me, these things know how to hide. Go through your clothes hamper, pant cuffs, sofa cushions, pockets, behind the toilet (I know--eww--who knew so many spiders lived there), outside under the deck if you have one. And the car--the stuff I find between seats or on the rear seat floor, unreal.

Recently I took my sofa cushions to be reupholstered and when I pulled them out and off, pushed way back under the back of the sofa I saw a glint of gold and damn--it was a pair of hoop earrings I thought I lost years ago, they were tucked in so tightly, weren't even bent. And I do vacuum the sofa occasionally so they were really hidden well. Good Luck!!:tup: