Lost my registration card

annie1

Sep 12, 2009
On one of my bags I have the price tags etc but can't find the registration card. Any thoughts. I want to register them online and send then as well

Thanks

did your bag come with a dooney paper folded card on it??? some of mine did and the numbers on that are the same as the numbers on the registration card that you will need when you go online. obviously you can't mail anything in if you don't have it.

bag-princess said:
did your bag come with a dooney paper folded card on it??? some of mine did and the numbers on that are the same as the numbers on the registration card that you will need when you go online. obviously you can't mail anything in if you don't have it.

I think on one bag I threw that brown card away so where wound the number be to register the bag thats my deliema one bag has no card in it

I think on one bag I threw that brown card away so where wound the number be to register the bag thats my deliema one bag has no card in it

sorry - i did not mean that yellow reg. card. there are sometimes cards with a paper string attached that looks like the front of a catalog. on the back of it it has the bag registration number that is printed on that yellow card. can you see the number on the tag in the bag?

bag-princess said:
sorry - i did not mean that yellow reg. card. there are sometimes cards with a paper string attached that looks like the front of a catalog. on the back of it it has the bag registration number that is printed on that yellow card. can you see the number on the tag in the bag?

The card says the bag is number is sewn on tag inside of the bag will look when I get home

Brwneyed1 said:
Since this question has come up I was wondering if you buy a bag online and there is no registration what do you do then?

As far as u was told proof of purchase is required I have to fax them my sales receipt so they can register the bag