Lost my little one ;(

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My heart is broken that my beautiful baby had no heartbeat at the 12 week ultrasound yesterday. Only measuring 10 weeks and with no sign of life. I haven't had any pain or bleeding and had no idea anything was wrong. My partner and I expected to see a healthy active baby so it's been completely devastating. I can't stop crying and am bracing my body for the miscarriage.

2. I'm so so sorry to hear about your loss. ***huge hugs***

3. I am so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

4. I am so so very sorry, My heart is broken for you :hugs:

5. Huge hugs to you. I know exactly how you feel. I have had it happen 3 times.

Please PM if you want a chat.

6. I'm really sorry you're going through this! I too know exactly how you feel. I lost a little one at almost 5 months over 11 years ago shortly after finding out I was supposed to have a girl. I can tell you it will eventually get easier, but you'll never forget what could've been. I hope you and your partner allow yourselves time to heal.

Much love to you! :heart:

7. :hugs:i am sooo sorry for ur loss :hugs:

8. So sorry to hear your loss. We are devastated too, I just had a d&c last Friday, sac shrunk at 7 weeks. That was my second miscarriage in 6 months, the first miscarriage was in March. The recent pregnancy was not planned for.

Looking on the brighter side, some things are just not meant to be. We believe in destiny, how many children etc are all written down. Focus on moving on, things will happen when the time is right. We are lucky, as we just focus on our 3 year old for now.

Take care and move on.

9. I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: I know how much you wanted your little one.

10. :hugs:

11. What a tragedy; my heart goes out to you.

12. Sending you :hugs:

I am so sorry to read your news. There are many women here who have gone through a loss , including myself, so please do not hesitate coming here if you need to talk or want some support. My heart truly breaks for you.

13. So sorry to hear this... Sending you lots of hugs.

14. Im so sorry:smile: ... Hugs to you.

15. That is so heartbreaking, hugs to you :sad: