Lost my iphone 3G case today :-(

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Today was my day off and I was out and about shopping talking on my phone and I put my case in my coat pocket. When I went to pull it back out it was gone, I have retraced my steps and cannot find it.... plus left my name and number hoping to get a call :sad: I doubt it.

Basically I am just venting cuz this is the second one I have lost and for the next month I have other things to buy so can't replace it for another month or so and plus don't want to loose my next one lol

2. Sorry you lost your case! Have you thought of just getting a hard case so you don't have to take your phone out of it's holder? It won't be an LV but then you won't be disappointed if it gets broken.

3. Sorry to hear this. That is a bummer.

4. I am soooo sorry

5. Oh know that sucks. I hate losing stuff it is so annoying!

6. Oh no! I hope it turns up for you.

7. So sorry :sad: I hate losing things.

8. I'm so sorry! I hope it turns up soon!

9. Ugh! So sorry to hear I always worry that I am going to lose mine. I'm a wreck even if I accidentally leave it at home wondering if I forgot it.

10. Awh that sucks! i hope it gets returned!

11. That's bad. Hope it gets returned soon.

12. That really stinks! I'm sorry that happened to you, I would be pretty upset too! Hopefully it will turn up in the next few days, good luck!

13. Sorry for your loss but accidents do happen cheer up you'll either find your lost one or eventually get a new one. ;)

14. Sorry to hear that :hugs:

15. Sorry about that!!!