Lost Bag

What did you work out with LV? Were you shipping it in to be repaired, replaced or refunded? If it is replace would LV possibly send you the new one and they can sort this all out with UPS and if it is refund could they possibly go ahead and refund? I am sure the phone rep would hesitate or say no at first but maybe you could talk to a supervisor who would have sense enough to see this thing being shipped to Spain is not your mistake. You might be able to go back to the email and look at the shipping label and see if perhaps they sent you the wrong return label. You shouldn't have to wait. This shouldn't be your problem it should be LVs and UPS. But I know how reality is.

What did you work out with LV? Were you shipping it in to be repaired, replaced or refunded? If it is replace would LV possibly send you the new one and they can sort this all out with UPS and if it is refund could they possibly go ahead and refund? I am sure the phone rep would hesitate or say no at first but maybe you could talk to a supervisor who would have sense enough to see this thing being shipped to Spain is not your mistake. You might be able to go back to the email and look at the shipping label and see if perhaps they sent you the wrong return label. You shouldn't have to wait. This shouldn't be your problem it should be LVs and UPS. But I know how reality is.
It was just going to be an exchange. They said all bags have to be inspected for an exchange. I only used it in the house and did what they told me..put pillows in it and try to work it out that way. I did and no progress so that is why I decided to send it back. I am going to call and ask for a supervisor because it will be a long wait..not sure if they will. I love the bag so definitely want another. Thanks..I will update soon.

Wow, when I needed a return I just sent it back to the nearest store (even though I purchased online), which was in Chicago. I included a copy of the receipt and a letter. Then I also called the store when the shipping said delivered. Then they just sent me a replacement and kept the previous bag but if it needed repair then THEY would send it for repair wherever--- I never had to ship it to a specific warehouse or had a prepaid label. However, I shipped via USPS and insured it. Did you buy insurance?

Wow, when I needed a return I just sent it back to the nearest store (even though I purchased online), which was in Chicago. I included a copy of the receipt and a letter. Then I also called the store when the shipping said delivered. Then they just sent me a replacement and kept the previous bag but if it needed repair then THEY would send it for repair wherever--- I never had to ship it to a specific warehouse or had a prepaid label. However, I shipped via USPS and insured it. Did you buy insurance?

If you call the client services number they send a prepaid, complimentary return label that includes insurance. All you have to do is call UPS to pick up the box, or drop it off at a UPS counter.