Lost Art in Red Velvet Review

kings_20

Sep 23, 2007
My Lost Art in Red VElvet arrived and she is sooooo pretty!! I love the shape of the bag, and the cute details like the buttons on it. Th eleather on this bag is awesome!! It is pretty thick and lightly pebbled but soft. It's soft but it still somewhat keeps its shape which I love.

The red is simply perfect. It's a true red and just makes the bag really pop. The size is a perfect medium and looks great on the shoulders or in the crook of the arm. The only thing I am not fond of is the snap closure. I would have preferred a magnetic one, as the snap takes two hands to do up. Overall, a big thumbs up!!

Pics will have to be tomorrow, as I am off on a supper date with my BF. Just had to quickly share my excitement with you all.

:tup:

OMGGGGGGGG I can't wait to see!!! When you get good you will be able to do the snap with one hand ;)

I love the buttons too, so cute! I'm so excited to see this in red!!!!

The size is comparable to the SexBomb but with a longer shoulder strap. The straps are soooo comfy, since the leather is so cushiony.

TE, or Voodoo, do you know what year this bag is from? I am loving it!!

I love it! This bag is so cute with the buttons and I just love the Red Velvet color every time I've seen it! Kings you seem to have a real knack for snagging hard to find bags--I've seen your Pyrite Havana and now this! Congrats she's beautiful!:P