Lost another one...ugh!

CoachNewB

Jun 13, 2008
I know there are a million threads on this subject, but with the search down I can`t find them. I have ordered a replacement tag before, but for the life of me, I can not find anywhere on the website to do it now. :confused1: My daughter lost the hangtag to her new pink heritage stripe wristlet yesterday..:crybaby:. (At this point I don`t know why I don`t go ahead and take them off myself). I am so disappointed, it was the pretty light pink/hot pink striped one. I know I probably won`t get the correct tag anyway but I thought I would give it a shot. Can anybody give me the link to order them? Or the number to call, I would appreciate it so much!! BTW.....you think Coach would come up with a better way to attach these then that flimsy little chain!

Call 888-262-6224 and press 3. They'll help you with this. Just have the serial number and let them know what color hardware so they'll send the correct chain.

I called them and they said I would get it in 2-3 weeks. What do ya bet I get a plain brass metal one instead of the pink striped leather? Oh well, I can hope. Thanks everyone for your help!

Sorry you lost another hangtag. I always dab a tiny speck of super glue on the chain where it comes together. I have never lost a hangtag to date...(knock-on-wood). Of course, I can never remove the darn thing either if I wanted. Try this on your next one.

I read on another thread that if you email them it is much more effective than calling when you want a replacement hangtag... not sure if it's true but I read it here on tpf! lol That way, you could maybe send a picture along too and hopefully get the right one!?