Lost 6 inches, but gained 5 back! ;)

You look gorgeous, it looks really fantastic! I cut of 17 inches the day before my 30th Birthday. I went from really long to really short, It was a huge change, but I love it! SOmetimes we just need to mix it up a bit. I ordered those shoes today too! Did you get the nude also? I keep going back and forth.

You are just stunning!!! You could shave your head and still be stunning. I think your hair looks fantastic! I love your thread title, sure got my attention. I thought "what??" I think that was a nice treat for you, I could sure use that, too. But honey, I had a hair cut!! You have such pretty eyes, and your thin, too. I like you too much too hate you!

Great haircut! I have hair attachment issues also. I am craving a sassy short cut, but I don't have the courage yet. Your hair looks fantastic.

Chopping off hair definitely deserves reward.....I can't think of anything better than a Loub. Great job......beautiful shoes.

What a great way to reward yourself!!! You haircut looks very pretty-you could probably pull off any cut with that gorgeous face ;) Great choice on your Declics-very versatile shoe CONGRATS!!!