Lost 1, gained 3 (+3) - A REVEAL !!!

eggpudding, monap_1981, rosasharn78, jessdressed: Thank you for your kind words :heart:

pls5: Yeah the brooch was never made, and was cancelled globally. I've checked all of Europe, Asia and North America. And the crystals are real rock crystals, beautiful no? :P

wow great items!! beautiful. I love those LV trunks! i have a few of them and such a great little addition to a collection. Your wallet is gorgeous.

also i have to ask, what type of camera do you use?? your pictures are EXCELLENT! brings out the beauty of the items even more :biggrin:

wow great items!! beautiful. I love those LV trunks! i have a few of them and such a great little addition to a collection. Your wallet is gorgeous.

also i have to ask, what type of camera do you use?? your pictures are EXCELLENT! brings out the beauty of the items even more :biggrin:

Thanks xichic!
I am using Canon Rebel T1i.

I'm so sorry about your devastating loss! Though it looks like you recovered in no time with some absolutely gorgeous pieces!! You have excellent taste! Congrats!! Btw, what's in the LV box? Is it a ring holder?

K, they are sighted at MBS last night. I think it's S$700ish

attachment.php

I cannot get this out of my head. Do you have the item code?

I know this is a chanel thread nbut once I saw the lv mini trunk I am in love!!!!!!
It is so effing cute?!!!!

Btw loving all ur other purchases, it is definitely stunning!!!! I had a chance to see the rock crystal up close n it was a pretty necklace!!!