Lost 1, gained 3 (+3) - A REVEAL !!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Some of you might remember a thread I posted way back in April, where I was trying to decide whether or not I should get a brooch from Fall-Winter 2010 Act 2.
    http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/should-i-get-brooch-f-w-2010-act-577499.html

The more I looked at it, the more I fell in love with it. Since there was only 1 unit ordered for Canada, I wanted to make sure that no one else can snatch it up before I do, so by the end of April, I had paid for the full amount of the brooch.

Fast forward to October, shipments for Act 2 have been arriving since August, and the brooch is still not here..

Then..BAMM !!!! News from my SA - THE BROOCH GOT CANCELLED BY PARIS, DUE TO "PRODUCTION SHORTAGE" !!!

My heart dropped. I was devastated and traumatized. It felt like you just got dumped by your first love, and you know you'll never be able to love again. Yes. That's how much I love that brooch. It would've been the perfect addition to my collection. And to know that I'll never be able to have it, it killed me.

Let us mourn for the loss of this beauty.
    Dear brooch, I hope you are in a better place. I will never forget you.
    [​IMG]
    THE BROOCH THAT NEVER WAS...

So since the brooch was cancelled. I tried to find something else from the collection. Toronto had the ring, so we called immediately to have it transfered over. Then I got a call back, saying that the ring was damaged when the boutique received it, and was sent back to Paris, and will never come back.

Then, to make things even better, I found out that I won't be able to get a refund for the money I put down for the brooch, only store credit. At first I said to myself, I'll save it for the Spring collections.....but after 2 days of feeling depressed and feeling empty, I decided to channel my anger (and use the store credit)...towards...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      81.8 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      56.1 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      71.6 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      66.3 KB
      Views:
  2. [​IMG]
    'Silver Cross' Brooch

[​IMG]
    Close-up

[​IMG]
    'Crystals' Necklace, with Rock Crystal pendant

[​IMG]
    2.55 Yen Wallet

[​IMG]
    Close-up

Attached Files:

• 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      55.8 KB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      78.5 KB
      Views:
    • 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      84.4 KB
      Views:
    • 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      File size:
      96.2 KB
      Views:
    • 9.jpg
      9.jpg
      File size:
      69.9 KB
      Views:
  3. Last two...

My first Hermes item:
    [​IMG]
    A jewelry item...

[​IMG]
    'Collier de Chien' Ring in Sterling Silver

[​IMG]

And lastly, the baby in the mini Louis Vuitton trunk...
    [​IMG]
    'Stand By Me' Ring in White Gold, with my initials engraved on it

[​IMG]
    Close-up

Attached Files:

• 10.jpg
      10.jpg
      File size:
      46.4 KB
      Views:
    • 11.jpg
      11.jpg
      File size:
      60.1 KB
      Views:
    • 12.jpg
      12.jpg
      File size:
      46.5 KB
      Views:
    • 13.jpg
      13.jpg
      File size:
      78.5 KB
      Views:
    • 14.jpg
      14.jpg
      File size:
      59.8 KB
      Views:
  4. Wow its all amazing! Love it all! Congrats!

5. Beautiful photos! Love them all! Sorry about the brooch, though.

6. sorry for the loss!!!
    btw, all your recent purchases were so gorgeous, congrats!!!! love the wallet=P

7. Sorry to hear of the brooch was not meant to be... but your current loot is outstanding! Love the yen wallt and the LV! :yahoo:

8. Sorry about your brooch you loved so! I hope all this amazing stuff fills the void somehow!! You got tons of great stuff!! Thanks for sharing.

ok, 1 totally stupid question! I have never purchased jewelry from LV, did they box your LV ring in the mini trunk or did you purchase it separately? I know how expensive all their trunks are, so I would be pleased to find that they box their jewelry in the adorable mini ones!! :biggrin:

9. Congrats! Wear them in the best of health!

10. pro_shopper, Siobhan Chiffon, Chloe_P, saks4me, Bevyofpurses:
    Thank you all :heart: !!!

Bentley1: Yes, all LV fine jewelry comes in a case made of Monogram Canvas. Some pieces come in a mini trunk like this, others come in a flat jewelry pouch, also made of Monogram Canvas.

11. PEace911_1:

Thanks for clarifying! The mini trunk is too cute! Enjoy all your fabulous new items!

12. beautiful items you got there! congrats!

13. First of all, sorry about your brooch! But congrats on all of your lovely items!!!

14. All the goodies adding together are even better than the brooch :woohoo:! I love all of them. You have such a great taste :tup:

15. all of them are beautiful!