Losing patience with Nikki

Shelby33

I can keep rhythm with no metronome.
Sep 12, 2015
I am so used to my MABs and MAMs, and how accessible they are, that when I go to use a Nikki I just get frustrated. I have some beautiful ones and want to use them.
What's my problem?

Reactions: Antonia
I am so used to my MABs and MAMs, and how accessible they are, that when I go to use a Nikki I just get frustrated. I have some beautiful ones and want to use them.
What's my problem?
OMG you sound like me!!! That's why I'm good with 3 Nikki's and they're all great ones....I have no need to add another because I know it won't get used as much as the MAB!!

Reactions: Shelby33
When I first started noticing RMs it was the Nikkis I liked-I got one, than another, then another, but then my sister got me a MAB, and I bought more, and I find using those to be so much easier. I think I am probably just lazy. My minis are actually easier to use than the regular sized ones.
Maybe also it's because it's summer. I am more prone to use my Nikkis in the winter because they fit over my coats.

I am a weirdo. I love my Wine Nikki and Stonewash Blue Nikki - but I think only because of the color/leather. Not sure I'd want to acquire anymore. Wait, just kidding I lied, I'd love the stamped one, lol but after that I think I wouldn't care for another Nikki?

Yes, getting it off of your shoulders and going through the black Nikki hole is a pain in the a**!

Reactions: Shelby33
When I first started noticing RMs it was the Nikkis I liked-I got one, than another, then another, but then my sister got me a MAB, and I bought more, and I find using those to be so much easier. I think I am probably just lazy. My minis are actually easier to use than the regular sized ones.
Maybe also it's because it's summer. I am more prone to use my Nikkis in the winter because they fit over my coats.
I am a weirdo. I love my Wine Nikki and Stonewash Blue Nikki - but I think only because of the color/leather. Not sure I'd want to acquire anymore. Wait, just kidding I lied, I'd love the stamped one, lol but after that I think I wouldn't care for another Nikki?

Yes, getting it off of your shoulders and going through the black Nikki hole is a pain in the a**!
I was watching Yellowstone the other night and Beth carries large hobos. Got me thinking do I want to reconsider and maybe get a Nikki or something similar. But I have the same issue as you guys - I don't like fishing around for stuff.

The key to enjoying using the Nikki is to keep smaller misc items in a pouch bag. I keep my cell in the large zipped pocket and my keys in the center open pocket. The wallet is loose and everyday else in a pouch style bag. Voila!!
oh, good to know about the center zip pocket. thanks
oops...not center zip but center open? is it large?

The zipped pocket is large enough for the cell phones now and the 3 open pockets can easily fit my keys but I don't carry a crapload of keys like some people do. It's just the key fob to the car, and 3 other keys.
so no center pocket dividing the bag? just the large zip pocket on the back wall and three open pockets on the other wall?

I was watching Yellowstone the other night and Beth carries large hobos. Got me thinking do I want to reconsider and maybe get a Nikki or something similar. But I have the same issue as you guys - I don't like fishing around for stuff.
I do much better with Nikkis now. I just put my wallet in the middle, and a pouch on each side. It's really comfortable too.