Losing patience with Nikki

Shelby33

maladjusted
Sep 12, 2015
Boston
I am so used to my MABs and MAMs, and how accessible they are, that when I go to use a Nikki I just get frustrated. I have some beautiful ones and want to use them.
What's my problem?

Reactions: Antonia

Antonia

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Boston area
I am so used to my MABs and MAMs, and how accessible they are, that when I go to use a Nikki I just get frustrated. I have some beautiful ones and want to use them.
What's my problem?
OMG you sound like me!!! That's why I'm good with 3 Nikki's and they're all great ones....I have no need to add another because I know it won't get used as much as the MAB!!

Reactions: Shelby33

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
San Diego
What's my problem?
I can't do a hobo unless it has outside pockets....hate fishing around for stuff

Shelby33

maladjusted
Sep 12, 2015
Boston
When I first started noticing RMs it was the Nikkis I liked-I got one, than another, then another, but then my sister got me a MAB, and I bought more, and I find using those to be so much easier. I think I am probably just lazy. My minis are actually easier to use than the regular sized ones.
Maybe also it's because it's summer. I am more prone to use my Nikkis in the winter because they fit over my coats.

Feb 5, 2008
I am a weirdo. I love my Wine Nikki and Stonewash Blue Nikki - but I think only because of the color/leather. Not sure I'd want to acquire anymore. Wait, just kidding I lied, I'd love the stamped one, lol but after that I think I wouldn't care for another Nikki?

Yes, getting it off of your shoulders and going through the black Nikki hole is a pain in the a**!