Los Angeles Sample Sale - December 2011

missmoz

"Me and the Moon"
O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
I'm shocked no one has started this thread yet! Who is going??? I am going to try really hard to make it!

RM_VIP_web_LA.jpg

tarapep posted it in this thread :smile:: http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-minkoff-shopping/when-is-the-next-rm-sale-715063.html
I'm surprised that there doesn't seem to be a VIP night scheduled. I may swing by on Friday after teaching to check it out since it's close.

I figured we should have our own thread, maybe if ppl take spy pics or what not we can update here. :cool:

Yah I still have not heard of a VIP night on Thursday (tomorrow already!!). I doubt one is happening, I'd think they'd have announced it by now. I would prefer to go on the 1st day at opening time but I just need to know which day it would be!!! If I do make it, I'll be there first thing on Friday morning.

I figured we should have our own thread, maybe if ppl take spy pics or what not we can update here. :cool:

Yah I still have not heard of a VIP night on Thursday (tomorrow already!!). I doubt one is happening, I'd think they'd have announced it by now. I would prefer to go on the 1st day at opening time but I just need to know which day it would be!!! If I do make it, I'll be there first thing on Friday morning.
Oh I agree it should have its own thread. ;) I can't go until Friday afternoon, so I hope it's not too busy then. I've only attended the VIP nights there in the past, and those were never too crazy.

I didn't get an email this time. Are we no longer friends, Becky? :pout:

All for the best anyway. This will be the first sample sale I'll miss! Would like to go, but don't have the funds and have a small fry to take care of! But I'll be parked here shopping in spirit, so there better be plenty of pics posted.

Same here... no email either. Is anyone planning on checking out the store tomorrow afternoon? I work in the south bay and getting up there just may not happen for me til Friday morning.

I'm hoping to check it out later. Just curious, do you wear your RM's when going to the sample sale? Is it embarrasing or rude if you're carrying a non-RM big? I was just thinking coz if I'm wearing an RM bag, might get a little confusing with all the sample sale bags I'm carrying and accidentally lose my own bag. Does that make sense? :confused1:

I'm hoping to check it out later. Just curious, do you wear your RM's when going to the sample sale? Is it embarrasing or rude if you're carrying a non-RM big? I was just thinking coz if I'm wearing an RM bag, might get a little confusing with all the sample sale bags I'm carrying and accidentally lose my own bag. Does that make sense? :confused1:

Whatever brand that you decide to carry, my advise would be to carry a small crossbody bag because your arms would be loaded with a lot of other bags so the last thing that you want to worry about is your own bag.