Los angeles meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

beljwl

Nov 28, 2006
If you would like an evite for the upcoming Los Angeles meet PM me your email address.

We have meets ALL THE TIME!!!! We have them monthly in Beverly Hills and random ones at SCP, Topanga and other LA areas.

We just had one yesterday at Topanga Plaza. It was so much fun.

We have another one coming up in a few weeks. Anyone that wants to join us, please pm me your email address and I will send you an evite with all the details.

BH TPF meet Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippie!!! walking down Rodeo Drive in STyle with all the Local TPF members.. :broom: and the weather is somewhat nice. right now, cool and a little overcast, no rain.. :sunnies

hey Los Angeles-ites....

If you're still meeting, circle me in! I'm a newbie. Started shopping Rodeo a few months ago... All my friends would look at me like I had two heads if I ever brought them out, so I mostly go alone, but it would be fun to have others who share my new interest!!

Lisa

hey Los Angeles-ites....

If you're still meeting, circle me in! I'm a newbie. Started shopping Rodeo a few months ago... All my friends would look at me like I had two heads if I ever brought them out, so I mostly go alone, but it would be fun to have others who share my new interest!!

Lisa

Hi Lisa, I am not sure who is organizing the L.A. met ups right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.