Los Angeles Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

beljwl

Nov 28, 2006
If you would like an evite for the upcoming Los Angeles meet PM me your email address.

We have meets ALL THE TIME!!!! We have them monthly in Beverly Hills and random ones at SCP, Topanga and other LA areas.

We just had a meet yesterday at Topanga Plaza. It was so much fun.

We have another one coming up in a few weeks. Anyone that wants to join us, please pm me your email address and I will send you an evite with all the details.

This sounds fun. What do you guys usually do during a meet up? I'd like to join, but I may not have time because of work :sad:

We meet for lunch (usually someplace like Cheesecake or CPK) After lunch most people then all go shopping. It is not about if and what you buy. Most people don't buy anything. It is just a nice way to spend an afternoon, hanging out with people that love purses and love to shop. It is also NOT a contest about what bag you are carrying. There is everything from no name bags to LV or Chanel and everything in between . No one cares what brand of purse you carry. Again it is not a popularity contest. It is about meeting, and having a fun time and becoming friends with other locals. I have met so many great people that I have become VERY good friends with. Same with others. Some people have actually met for the first time at a meet and are now best friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.