LOS ANGELES MEET Saturday 7/14 & Sunday 7/15 @ Bev Center!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which date is better for you to meet?

1. Saturday 6/30

2. Sunday 7/1

3. Other.. please throw it out there.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOL...I wouldn't be complaining either. Hope you have loads of fun!!!

2. Count me in! :yahoo: Right now either the 14th or 15th will work, and either Rodeo or Bev Center (though I think most of the stores on Rodeo are closed on Sundays).

3. ^why would they be closed pseub?? Unless it's a holiday, i don't think theres any reason for them to be closed.

4. Everything is open on Sunday's. They don't open until Noon.

5. I *might* be able to go. Go figure out who to dump my child on....I'm on vacation that weekend!!!

6. Hermes is closed on Sundays......

7. ok well then everyone vote for saturday. lol. i have to work on sundays anyway.

8. I think according to the vote it will be Sat. Now we just have to decide if it is going to be Rodeo or Beverly Center.

9. and don't forget peeps, please PM me with your email if you want to be added to the evite! I'm compiling the list right now and I think Beljwl & I will send out the evite towards the end of the month so we can make reservations for lunch accordingly. :yes:

10. let go to south coast plaza!

11. ^SCP is lotsa fun.. but if you research past threads.. they've normally done meets at both places because some of the LA peeps don't want to commute all the way to OC and vice versa. :yes:

12. ya we just had one at SCP not too long ago.

13. Nuts where was I!!! But I can't wait to meet you all.

14. I'm from NorCal, but I may be able to make it, if DH is on a business trip.
    He has family down there and I can drop off the kids and nanny with them... :graucho:
    They won't mind since the nieces and nephews were supposed to stay with us this Summer any way.

How is the drive from Fountain Valley/Huntington Beach to Rodeo Drive? How's traffic, etc.
    Oooo... It looks far...

I hope not too bad since I'm a chicken to drive to San Francisco and apparently, it's not thhhaat scary! (yea right!)

15. Yay I am glad that you might be able to make it!!!

It is not that bad of a drive on the weekends. I would say a little less than an hour.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.