LornaLou's Happy Happy Reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I went into Harrods and fell in love with a shoe, then there was lust but I hadn't a clue, what was the name? what was the style? I searched high an low for miles and miles...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. hurryyy!!!:woohoo:

3. Oh.....WOW....a live one! HURRY!

4. Much to my dismay I could not find, this gorgeous shoe I made up in my mind, dark red patent Roldande Boucle, the price didnt matter I was willing to pay...

[​IMG]

5. :okay: bring it on!

6. I can only see tissue paper.:pout:
    Got to leave for work.

7. Yay a live one, and a happy one too...

8. In comes laureenthemean with a special pm, had she found it was it them? They weren't exact they were a bit different but heres my reveal, these shoes get special treatment...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Yayyyyy!!! :yahoo: You found them, they are gorgeous!

10. Very pretty! Congrats!

11. They're beautiful and the color is stunning. Congrats and enjoy.

12. Awesome, LornaLou! Congratulations :biggrin:

13. A big thanks to ebay I've now found my love, my gorgeous new red rolando boucle, I can't get enough! Here they are sitting pretty on my feet, the search is over and my life is complete.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

They are super high and I find it so difficult to walk in them but they fit perfectly and they are the most beautiful shoes ever! How do you girls walk in shoes so high?

14. Congrats!!!! They are so pretty!

15. Pretty! Congrats LornaLou!