Lori's Shoes 40% off sale items

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ADDITIONAL 40% OFF SALE ITEMS: TWO DAYS ONLY [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Today and tomorrow (Wednesday, January 28th and Thursday, January 29th) we have taken an additional 40% off sale items. We're down to our last pairs on many fantastic designers and European Exclusives and will do our best to fulfill every order!

This two-day sale is ONLINE ONLY. In-store prices not marked down until Friday, Jan 30.

All prices online include the additional mark-down. May not be combined with other promotions or discounts nor applied to previous orders. All sales are FINAL, no exceptions. Other restrictions may apply.
    www.lorisshoes.com
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]

2. Great selection :woohoo: Thank you for posting :heart:

3. I hope you can find you some shoes that scream "F...ME" and not Fashion Victim!!!
    :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
    BTW....handbags start on page 21

4. Just bought a pair of franco sarto black suede boots. Thanks for posting! I needed to make up for not going to the Cole Haan sale :smile:

5. YeAy!!! Thanks!!

6. ohh there are a couple right by where i work, will have to stop by later on this week!

7. Yes ma'm I did indeed ;) I shall alert the neighbors when the shoes arrive to excuse the noise :nuts:

8. Ok...pics pleeezzzzzz!!! (Of the shoes...nothing more!!! LOLOL!) :nuts:

9. whenever i click on a pair, i get an empty page. does that mean its sold out??

10. Same here!!! Grrr

11. Same here!

12. #1 before, #2 during and wish I snagged #3 for after....

Attached Files:

13. me too! ^^ I keep getting that with EVERYTHING, I wonder if it's a glitch?

Anyone else?

14. Perhaps you should also wear the 'during' 'before' ....those are hot!!! :yes:

15. I get a blank page too!!!