Lori's San Francisco Purse Collection!

1. Hi all, I'm fairly new here so I decided to post my collection of Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Luella Bartley, Fendi, Gucci and Prada. Enjoy!

PB020001_1.JPG PB020003_1.JPG PB020004_1.JPG PB020006_1.JPG PB020005_1.JPG
  2. Thanks for sharing!

3. Nice collection! Thanks!

4. Nice selection :smile: thanks for sharing.

5. Very nice...love the Luellas!

6. Your MJs are beautiful! + ur Luellas!!!

7. Here's the last one ... my Gucci floral bag. This bag makes me happy, it's so colorful! Thanks everyone for looking!

I just purchased my first Chloe on eBay, so I will post it when it arrives! It's a black hobo with studs and it looks so cool. I can't wait until it's delivered!

PB020002_1.JPG
  8. LOVE your Marc Jacobs bags, especially the Stella! :love: :love: I also love your Luella bags. Thanks for sharing!

9. Pretty bags!!!

10. Beautiful collection!:love:
    I love your MJs, especially the Venetia in washed rose (?)

11. Great collection, love the MJ's inparticular!!

12. Love your Vuitton collection.. and is that a Benz key on your cles ? :graucho:

13. Great collection - so loving the Luellas!!:flowers:

14. Great collection! Love your LVs and Luella's.

15. Wow, good eye! :yes: Yes, that's the key to my little rocket -- my SLK. Very cute, just a little attitude, gets great gas mileage and easy to park in tight spaces! Perfect for San Francisco! I have been quoted as saying that car will outlive me! :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice