Lorebundes New B-bag!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone, well finally rec'd. my first b-bag, an 05 emerald first. Very pretty! I was surprised at how soft it is. I tried to post pics last night but file too big and when made smaller half the picture disappeared. I'll try later though.

2. Congrats to your first, first!!! :yahoo:

3. Congrats Lorebunde!!!!! Welcome to the crazy world of bbags :graucho: ... I read somewhere in this forum that bbags are like crack and gees they weren't joking. I am constantly thinking of what colors I "need"....don't let me get started on my "want" list :crybaby:

4. :yahoo: Congrats!!!!!!!:yahoo: I love the emerald color and have it in the courier!!!!!!!!

5. double post!

6. oh, congrats!!! can't wait for the pics! emerald green is such a rich colour!

7. Oh welcome and congrats on ur first bbag!!!!
    the first is sweet :smile:

8. I'll bet the bag is beautiful!! Congrats!!

9. Congrats! can't wait to see piccies!:yahoo:

10. Here is a pic of new b-bag. I originally said it was an 05 first but its an 06 first emerald:

Attached Files:

11. congratulations on your new first!

12. yey!!! congrats on yours first!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

13. congrats!

14. :nuts: do you know how long i've been trying to trade my grenat for this color??? i can never find anyone with it! you're so lucky!! it's gorgeous! enjoy her!!

15. Congratulations... I love that color:roflmfao: