L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Waterproof Mascara

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
This is a great drugstore mascara!!
Thickens, separates, holds curls, volumizes, etc. . .

Don't have to rub to get it off w/ makeup remover - LOVE it!!

http://www.drugstore.com/loreal-vol...catid=183542&fromsrch=voluminous+false+lashes
$7.16 on drugstore.com

Their description:
Volumizing fibers

L'Oreal introduces voluminous false fiber lashes mascara. Our lash sculpting fiber formula adheres to lashes for a volumized, sculpted lash effect. Lashes appear fuller, longer, sculpted and curled at every angle. Clump-free, flake-free, smudge-free. Fragrance-free. Ophthalmologist & allergy tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

Skrakablam

Nov 11, 2011
I was able to get this as a free promo a while back and just used it a few days ago. I love it so much!! It was pretty easy to work with and gave me a stunning look.

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Yes, not clumpy or too thick, too fast drying, etc. . .

Cait

only once you live
Dec 11, 2005
I'm not into this. Dry formula, right out of the tube. Holds a curl nicely, but didn't give THAT much impressive volume or length, especially in comparison to other drugstore mascaras.

Packaging feels cheap, too. I understand it's drugstore, but the tacky gold tube just makes L'Oreal's product development team look like they were trying way too hard.

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Sorry to hear that!
Maybe a bad batch . . mine wasn't dry at all. I don't care about packaging. . . only so many ways to package mascara :biggrin:
I liked this better than the regular Voluminous waterproof.