L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Base Primer

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ^ Yes, it is almost like a paste formula. I use a very tiny bit and rub it with my hands before applying a very thin layer to my face. It is definitely a very different formulation than the other lotion or gel type primers, though!

2. I will try your application method when I buy the full-size; it sounds like it will work much better that way. Thanks for the tip!

3. I love the L'oreal Magic Perfecting Base Primer. I got a sample, tried it and got the full size.Never really used a primer before, but I dont always wear foundation either. Two thumbs up :biggrin:

4. I would love to try before I buy... Where are you guys getting all these samples?

RG

5. I got a sample in a Vogue magazine a month or two ago. It was on a little insert along with a $2 off coupon.

If you can't get your hands on a sample though, just go ahead and buy it at a drugstore like Rite Aid, Walgreens, etc. Almost, if not all of them have a return policy on beauty products nowadays. You can try it and return it if it doesn't work well for you. I've done that a few times with various beauty products over the years.