L'Oreal Extraordinaire Color Riche liquid lipsticks/gloss

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I recently purchased two L'Oreal Extraordinaire Color Riche liquid lipsticks/gloss in shades Nude Ballet & Caramel Solo. These liquid lipstick/ glosses are highly pigmented, glide on smooth on the lips and they're quite moisturizing. I use quite a bit of high end lipsticks, glosses- YSL, Dior, Chanel, Marc Jacobs, Tarte , Bite, Too Faced, Nars, and some drugstore products.

The formula of these lipglosses can be a little thick yet buildable. They aren't super long wearing but are quite amazing alone. The formula isn't tacky like the Stila lip glosses. These is a range of color selections, some with shimmer, glitter and without shimmer & glitter.

I wasn't impressed with the L'Oreal lip stains but I would definitely try these out.

2. Thanks for the head up... the new buff colors look nice

3. I love these as well.

My hubby is a sucker for a good red so when I saw the ads I knew I had to try. It was buy one get 1, so I got the bright red and a bright pink...I loved them so much I went back and got the Nude Ballet and another one.

The do not wear long, but go on easy and look great, so for me a 3 second reapply is no big deal.

4. I have nude ballet. Love the color, hate the taste. I always end up tasting it too.

5. It's easy for the color Nude Ballet to go on the lips too thick.. Different colors have various consistencies I think. I had to apply a thin coat of Nude Ballet so I wasn't constantly tasting it.. I'm curious to try the new Dior Addict liquid lipsticks.