L'Oreal Double Extension Beauty Tubes

Kittie LaRoche

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
Has anybody tried this yet? :confused1:

There another Tubes mascara out there (whose name I of course forgot :Push:smile: which got raving reviews but the again I read you either hate or love that tube technology :shrugs: Is there really that much of a difference to regular mascara?

I have this, I don't like it at all. I already have long lashes but they're not very full since having kids for some reason. This mascara just clumped, that's it. I wouldn't waste my money.

I like it if I can get it applied to perfection which takes a while. I put the primer on and then for some reason I can never get all of the primer covered with the actual mascara. There ends up being a few spots of white primer which I have to keep trying to touch up. If I take my time and have the exact right amout on its fine. I don't think I will buy again just because of the time involved. It does lengthen though.

Hi!

I don't like it. It's not so much I don't like it as it is it is NOT special IMO.
For best results you do one eye at a time and do the mascara immediately after the base coat. My lashes are definitely NOT longer w/ this stuff and it creeps me out the way it comes off, LOL!

I don't like it that much. It made my lashes a bit too long, kindof like having bangs on my eyes...but then again I do have decently long lashes. And I don't like how they come off either Swanky!!

I'm in the minority, but I do like the way the tubes come off. I usually used the Double Extend first, let it dry, and then use another mascara with better fullness/elongation properties. With the tubes on first, the second mascara comes off neatly with them.

I really like it, usually not a fan of drugstore mascaras, but this is one of my favourites. Compared with other "tube" mascaras like "blinc kiss me" i like the L'Oreal one a lot more cause it gives a little bit of volume and lengthens at the same time.

I have the Blinc Kiss Me mascara too and I really like how the tubes come off. They don't leave your eyes all black like regular mascara does. I might try to L'Oreal just for the heck of it.

check out pursebuzz on youtube, she has a review on this mascara.. another tube mascara you could try is " dejavu fibrewig" they have this at sephora in the US :smile: