L'Oreal Double Extension Beauty Tubes

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anybody tried this yet? :confused1:

There another Tubes mascara out there (whose name I of course forgot :Push:smile: which got raving reviews but the again I read you either hate or love that tube technology :shrugs: Is there really that much of a difference to regular mascara?

2. I have this, I don't like it at all. I already have long lashes but they're not very full since having kids for some reason. This mascara just clumped, that's it. I wouldn't waste my money.

3. I like it if I can get it applied to perfection which takes a while. I put the primer on and then for some reason I can never get all of the primer covered with the actual mascara. There ends up being a few spots of white primer which I have to keep trying to touch up. If I take my time and have the exact right amout on its fine. I don't think I will buy again just because of the time involved. It does lengthen though.

4. Hi!

I don't like it. It's not so much I don't like it as it is it is NOT special IMO.
    For best results you do one eye at a time and do the mascara immediately after the base coat. My lashes are definitely NOT longer w/ this stuff and it creeps me out the way it comes off, LOL!

5. I don't like it that much. It made my lashes a bit too long, kindof like having bangs on my eyes...but then again I do have decently long lashes. And I don't like how they come off either Swanky!!

6. I'm in the minority, but I do like the way the tubes come off. I usually used the Double Extend first, let it dry, and then use another mascara with better fullness/elongation properties. With the tubes on first, the second mascara comes off neatly with them.

7. I really like it, usually not a fan of drugstore mascaras, but this is one of my favourites. Compared with other "tube" mascaras like "blinc kiss me" i like the L'Oreal one a lot more cause it gives a little bit of volume and lengthens at the same time.

8. I have the Blinc Kiss Me mascara too and I really like how the tubes come off. They don't leave your eyes all black like regular mascara does. I might try to L'Oreal just for the heck of it.

9. Did not like it

10. Was going to try it, but based on these opinions I may not. It looks so neat in the commercials!

11. this sounds really cool. i'm going to pick this up tomorrow.

12. check out pursebuzz on youtube, she has a review on this mascara.. another tube mascara you could try is " dejavu fibrewig" they have this at sephora in the US :smile:

13. I love this mascara. I get the same results with Dior Iconic.

14. Try Lash Stilletto I think by Revlon. Totally uncomplicated, and 2 coats makes my wimpy lashes look lush and full and long! Soooooo sexy!