LORDY, LORDY!!! I'm in METALLIC HEAVEN... the Special Edition has arrived

Thank you for all your sweet compliments! I'm so glad my Bbag friends here like this bag too. It's a very fine line between "stunningly scrumptious" and "gawdawful gaudy." I was a little apprehensive about this one. But I think it's the "antique" part of the gold that shoves this bag into the stunning end of the spectrum. It looks like a "dirty" gold, not a bright yellow smack-you-upside-the-head-and-jab-you-in-the-eye-with-an-ice-pick gold, and that makes all the difference to me.

I also LOVE the hardware. There's no danger of the metallic overcoat chipping off of the hardware, so it's quite nice. Feels very solid, a dense, heavy hardware. :love:

Modeling pics coming shortly.

:drool: :love: :drool: :love:

WOW!!! That is ABSOLUTELY jawdropping hot!! LOVE that bag!!! I love how it's glam yet subtle all at the same time! BEAUTIFUL!!! Balenciaga metallics are SOOO nice... makes me swoon!

man... I was already blown away by your collection before.. and NOW?! Yet another amazing beauty! But this one is so special and unique... :tender:

Can I visit you sometime and see your museum o'bbags?! I promise not to drool on them!

Here are modeling pics.

Despite the requests for pics with a black outfit, I took the pics with what I happened to be wearing today and carrying the metallic Fendi Spy, and could not believe how well the gold PT goes even with a casual look and light color outfit. And check out the match with the boots!!! I already had these boots, so the match was serendipidous.

I tried to take pics in different lighting, none of them with flash.

Attachments

• abbag 014.jpg
    abbag 014.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 686
  • abbag 023.jpg
    abbag 023.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 87
  • abbag 025.jpg
    abbag 025.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 164
  • abbag 028.jpg
    abbag 028.jpg