• Fashionphile's Very Merry Sale launched today and ends on Friday at 11:59pm EST! $100 off your order of $1,000+ with code MERRY100, $200 off your order of $2,000+ with code MERRY200, or $300 off your order of $3,000+ with code MERRY300! Click or tap here to shop and save!

LORDY, LORDY!!! I'm in METALLIC HEAVEN... the Special Edition has arrived

Deco

O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
Denver, Colorado
I don't know how many of you are as crazy as I am, but I bought the Special Edition Antique Gold Part Time from Selfridges not only sight unseen, but without ever having seen a single picture or color swatch. Sometimes (ok, rarely) gambles pay off. I'm head over heals!!!:love: Or as my dear friend Saich would say (she pulled all the strings to get this for me), "I'm over the moon!"

Enjoy!

Attachments

eping

i <3 twn
Jul 11, 2006
DECO i bow down to you... hahah ^_^ you have sucha nice collection...
*jealousy* - but i love look at them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Love the color, love the style, AND it's limited..

congrats!

redney

Lovin' Life!
O.G.
Apr 21, 2006
WOW!! Congrats!!! That's a fun bag color - great for the holidays!!!

Congrats on snagging that special edition!!

fendihunter

Wife,mom,purse hog!
Sep 28, 2006
I already posted my reaction ( :drool: ) in your collection thread, but I'll just add that is by far the most STUNNING B-bag I have seen to date. To quote our favorite flighty socialite: "THAT'S HOT!!!"

meemie

Sep 19, 2006
Wow!! Did I say Wow!!! That is friggin Hot!!! My mouth just dropped wide open...Really that is an amazing bag!!! Congrats!!

nextnewface

Mar 1, 2006
France
Eeeek!! It looks straight out of Charlie and the Chocolate factory!!! :nuts: It's soooooooooo awesome!!!! Love it love it love it!!! Congrats Deco :wlae::yahoo: Such a nice addition to your b bag family :love: