Lord & Taylor Shipping?

PugHeaven

May 9, 2013
Can anyone tell me how the packaging is for Lord & Taylor shipping? I've never ordered from them before and I'm considering purchasing a Hamilton tote. I've read so many complaints on this board about receiving damaged bags, so I'd appreciate a head's up.

Also, would the MK boutique honor the L & T sale price, even if there's no L & T in my area?

Thanks so much!

I, on the other hand, have had a couple of bad experiences with L&T's shipping... Twice I've had bags STUFFED into too small boxes and they were bent; I've rec'd "returned, second hand-looking" bags from them. I think it's hit-or-miss...

Good luck!

And, my MK Boutique called a Bloomingdales to verify and I'm not near one, so I think as long as they can "verify" it, somehow, they will!!

I, on the other hand, have had a couple of bad experiences with L&T's shipping... Twice I've had bags STUFFED into too small boxes and they were bent; I've rec'd "returned, second hand-looking" bags from them. I think it's hit-or-miss...

Good luck!

And, my MK Boutique called a Bloomingdales to verify and I'm not near one, so I think as long as they can "verify" it, somehow, they will!!
Thank you! You've definitely given me something to think about.

Good luck!

The same thing happened to me! Blah!