Lord & Taylor Shipping?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can anyone tell me how the packaging is for Lord & Taylor shipping? I've never ordered from them before and I'm considering purchasing a Hamilton tote. I've read so many complaints on this board about receiving damaged bags, so I'd appreciate a head's up.

Also, would the MK boutique honor the L & T sale price, even if there's no L & T in my area?

Thanks so much!

2. I ordered a selma that was on sale and it came perfectly packaged ! wrapped in the tissue and put in the mk clear bag !

3. Thank you so much for replying!

4. I, on the other hand, have had a couple of bad experiences with L&T's shipping... Twice I've had bags STUFFED into too small boxes and they were bent; I've rec'd "returned, second hand-looking" bags from them. I think it's hit-or-miss...

Good luck!

And, my MK Boutique called a Bloomingdales to verify and I'm not near one, so I think as long as they can "verify" it, somehow, they will!!

5. Thank you! You've definitely given me something to think about.

6. The same thing happened to me! Blah!