Lord & Taylor 25% Off Friends and Family

GA Peach

Sep 23, 2013
Lord & Taylor has 25% off sale and regular priced Coach for their Friends and Family sale. There's lots of Coach already 25% off so the F&F discount makes them 25/25% off. I got a mini Brooklyn by searching for Coach then looking under Accessories.

The code is:FRIENDS

Their website is always a bit glitch-y for me so I had to call in my order.

Thank you so much for this heads up. I have a Lord and Taylor account but did not get any notification for this sale before I saw your post. Sure enough, the last two of the pre-Vevers bags that I wanted were 25% off and another 25% for the sale. And, for the first time in months, the website worked perfectly and took off the extra 25%. Thanks again!

Thank you so much for this heads up. I have a Lord and Taylor account but did not get any notification for this sale before I saw your post. Sure enough, the last two of the pre-Vevers bags that I wanted were 25% off and another 25% for the sale. And, for the first time in months, the website worked perfectly and took off the extra 25%. Thanks again!
I'm happy to help. It's a great sale! I'm having to restrain myself from getting the large black soft Borough for 25/25% off. I really want Olive but the Black one is very tempting..........

I've been trying to place an order and am having all kinds of issues paying via paypal. Had to submit twice and it still isn't going through. Lord and Taylor customer service chat can't help... grrrr

I've been trying to place an order and am having all kinds of issues paying via paypal. Had to submit twice and it still isn't going through. Lord and Taylor customer service chat can't help... grrrr
I know! I don't know why there are so many problems with their site, it really sucks. I tried paying with my Debit card then PayPal and neither would process. I finally broke down and called Customer Service.

I know! I don't know why there are so many problems with their site, it really sucks. I tried paying with my Debit card then PayPal and neither would process. I finally broke down and called Customer Service.
They tried to tell me it was a paypal issue. Doubtful. I have 2 transactions showing up now in paypal. I hope they don't both go through.

They tried to tell me it was a paypal issue. Doubtful. I have 2 transactions showing up now in paypal. I hope they don't both go through.
Yeah I got an e-mail from PayPal for my attempt and I'll keep an eye on it but hopefully it won't go through since L&T shouldn't send any info for that transaction. I agree with you, the problem doesn't seem to be PayPal related.

Lord & Taylor has 25% off sale and regular priced Coach for their Friends and Family sale. There's lots of Coach already 25% off so the F&F discount makes them 25/25% off. I got a mini Brooklyn by searching for Coach then looking under Accessories.

The code is:FRIENDS

Their website is always a bit glitch-y for me so I had to call in my order.

Thanks for posting this!
I ordered a Borough and fortunately had no problems with check-out.

Just spoke to a very rude customer service rep at L&T. He informed me that there is nothing wrong with their site and they have no problem processing paypal orders.

Just be sure it's not a Phoebe! I've been enjoying your Phoebe adventures! :smile:

Oh, I believe the Phoebe collection is complete once the last three arrive today and tomorrow. The family photo will happen right away once they are all in. And there are some REALLY good ones that I didn't tell anyone about yet :P