Lord and Taylor Coupons!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Lord and Taylor is having this HUGE handbag sale. I got a $400 Kate Spade bag for $190. The bag came out a week ago in Kate Spade stores. Here is the link to the coupons and if you notice - Kate Spade, Coach and other high end bags are NOT excluded. You must go to a store near you and check it out. Trust me, it is worth the trip!!

http://www.lordandtaylor.com/common/coupons/lt_081308_coupon.pdf

Happy Shopping!!

2. ^^ WOW, thanks!! I was just at Lord & Taylor last weekend (went in to "use the restroom real quick") but by the time I had convinced the BF to go upstairs to look at the women's stuff, the store was closing. I ran around like a mad woman checking out their handbag sale. Had some cute/good stuff, but not enough to make me want to run to the registers. This may do it though, thanks!

3. Thanks! I may have to swing by Lord & Taylors on my way to Coach this weekend. :tup:

4. I have to stop by too!! Thanks!

5. Thanks I'm going to check it out today. Is everything marked down? Or just certain items? I'm realllllly eyeing a Coach agenda that I saw in the store two days ago!

6. Only some things are marked down, but quite a bit actually. The sales people don't even know what is on sale, so you have to do some of the work. I found about 5 bags that were on sale and the saleswoman did not even know. Find a scanner thing or ask them to scan it. Especially the Coach and Kate Spade stuff. I hope you guys find some great items like I did!!

7. Which Kate Spade bag did you get? I'm eyeing the savona paige or savona malea.

8. Classic Noel Square Alme in black and white, $395, just came out a few weeks ago, got it for $190!! Also got the wallet to match on sale and the large black griffen/tarrytown tote. The woman had no clue these were on sale. I scanned them just by chance.

9. Wow! Thanks! Lord and Taylor has some of the best sales!

10. Oh my, this & tax free weekend makes it even more awesome, thanks a lot!!