Lorca Yam...just a fall color?

indiaink

Eh
Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
Not orange at all. It's a deep rich saddle color, IMO. I have it in the Conrad (rich saddle shade) and the carryall - no orange. IMO.

jandelvis

Apr 2, 2007

jennirane

HHHottiecuffpower!
Nov 8, 2008
In the Desert
ITA... not orange. I have a yam Tharpe. More of the Kraft caramel color (but a tad lighter) of the TCP. I think perfect for all seasons.

jandelvis

Apr 2, 2007
^ BTW I agree with indiaink - it's NOT orange, but it's a warm tan... sort of vintage looking, like a great old Coach bag of yesteryear.

paelaf

Reformed Bag Addict
O.G.
Dec 31, 2006
NY
My yam clara wallet is almost a perfect match w/ the TCP trophy. Again, def. not orange.

Lavidacolor

Collector of things shiny and beautiful
O.G.
Sep 2, 2007
Los Angeles
yam has a nice tan orangey color to it, making it a more neutral orange and not a bright one. its really awesome!

jennirane

HHHottiecuffpower!
Nov 8, 2008
In the Desert
^ BTW I agree with indiaink - it's NOT orange, but it's a warm tan... sort of vintage looking, like a great old Coach bag of yesteryear.
ExACTly like old Coach. They started their business (I think I'm remembering this correctly) making baseball gloves back in the day. And Yam reminds me so much of baseball glove leather. Even in the way it ages.

I wish there was a baseball emoticon.
I wish it was spring training already.

missty4

Sofa King Banned(jk)
Jan 19, 2009
www.slow-wave.com
Yam is a beautiful leather. And also, I was at the HH design shop and saw they have a new color for spring, Yam shine (like patent yam). So yes, definitely not just a fall color!

jennirane

HHHottiecuffpower!
Nov 8, 2008
In the Desert
Missty4: Thanks again for the pics and thread!! You mentioned you saw the Yam shine in a clutch wallet... any other styles?? (I'm SO jealous you got to go and play!)