Lorca - Goldrush or Bronze Anaconda?

elca77

Sep 26, 2006
I'm trying to decide between these two colors!! I need some help. Opinions please...

dcblam

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
I'm trying to decide between these two colors!! I need some help. Opinions please...

Goldrush does have a bronze undertone to it.......
It is not blingy......I wear mine in the daytime.

on the other hand, Anaconda will be much brighter and blingy.....and I think that it may not work so well during day use.....

Hope this helps

Sukey

Feb 6, 2008
Id say....maybe goldrush if you want more casual, bronze anaconda if you want dressier/flashier etc....both are pretty

jandelvis

Apr 2, 2007
love my goldrush-- fabulous neutral... And I think sufficiently different from cordovan/saddle/ other browns

kinbrooklyn

Oct 25, 2008
I have the Bronze Anaconda and it isn't nearly as flashy as the silver anaconda. It is a very dark bronze. It's a complex color and dark enough not to be blingy. I personally wasn't feeling the Goldrush because warm colors do not go with my coloring and I never wear brown or carry a brown bag or shoes. Yam leather is kind of an exception for me because the Yam goes with black. I ca generally wear light browns like Yam or Khaki Patent.
I would say decide based on your clothes. Goldrush would go better with brown and casual clothes. Bronze Anaconda is a better choice if you wear lots of black or more formal, structured clothes.