LORAC Dupes/Equivalents

BeautyBootyBabe

Yeah, I like cake.
O.G.
Sep 8, 2011
I have the LORAC Pro Palette and really only use 4-5 of the shadows for everyday use. I have hit pan on almost all of them and I'm starting to panic. I'm trying to avoid purchasing an entire new palette because I really only use these 4-5 shades, so the rest of the palette would most likely go to waste.

Does anyone know where I can find some dupes or shadows that are super super similar to the ones in the Pro Palette? I don't even know where to begin, other than a MAC counter, since they typically have a good variety of matte shadows.

The shadows I use a lot of are Buff, Lt. Brown, Cool Gray, Nectar, and Beige.

Any advice would be appreciated.

I have the LORAC Pro Palette and really only use 4-5 of the shadows for everyday use. I have hit pan on almost all of them and I'm starting to panic. I'm trying to avoid purchasing an entire new palette because I really only use these 4-5 shades, so the rest of the palette would most likely go to waste.

Does anyone know where I can find some dupes or shadows that are super super similar to the ones in the Pro Palette? I don't even know where to begin, other than a MAC counter, since they typically have a good variety of matte shadows.

The shadows I use a lot of are Buff, Lt. Brown, Cool Gray, Nectar, and Beige.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Look up the pallette on temptalia.com. she lists dupes for everything.