1. Wow, the outlets were crazy today! Here's what I got at the Coach outlet:

Bag for my daughter
    Scarf
    2 cosmetic bags
    Wallet for Hubby
    Business card holder for Hubby
    Swingpack for me for our summer vacation

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e70/Tammy518/Coach.jpg

2. Great shopping day! Were they having a holiday sale? I love when you guys post pictures :heart:3

I have another question, does that swingpack have a creed/serial number? Someones been asking about it in our Authenticate This thread.

3. Gorgeous colors!

4. how much was the striped tote and the cosmetic bags? I really love those and I am planning to go the outlets this week.

5. I just checked the swingpack and it doesn't have any coach emblem or serial number inside. I don't know about the other swingpacks, but this type doesn't.

The smaller, pencil-bag type cosmetic bag was $17.99. The larger cosmetic bag was $29.99. These were in the back, and I had to ask for them. The little striped tote was $71.99.

Most everything in the store was already marked down, and then there was an additional percentage off everything.

6. We need photos! Congrats on a productive day!

7. Great loot Tammy! Can't wait to go on Tues, hoping for some good deals :smile:

8. Congrats! Loving the colors; very pretty!

9. It's the first time I visit Coach forum...
    Love your buying..the scarf is really cute..congrats

10. i bought that scarf for my hair, bu ti returned it becuase it didnt go well with my black hair : ( oh well..tehres always labor day right? lol.

11. great purchases! great summer colors! they have some great deals at the coach outlet comparing their prices to what they retail for! congrats :smile:

12. Thank you for checking! :heart:3

Ugh! I'm so excited about going now! I dont know if I can wait until Tuesday, lol :shame:

13. great purchases!

14. the only cosmetic bags they had were leather, and they seemed to thick and bulky for me to use, congrats on your purchases! aww your such a nice mom/wife :smile:)

15. They have an extra 40% off their already clashed Outlet prices! I got some goodies but am too lazy to take and post pics now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice