Loot from the coach outlet-San Marcos

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Okay here is the loot I got yesterday! LOL

None of it is actually for me. They are all Christmas gifts but I thought you guys might like to see what they have available!

coachoutlet.JPG
  2. Wow! Looks like you had fun, I love all the stuff you got.

3. Beautiful!

4. Looks like you'll make a lot of people happer this year :smile:

5. holy moly! thats quite alot of coach haha.. and none for you? how did you resist? haha.. well you are very generous I have to say!!

6. Thanks for your comments!! They had a great selection! The more I look at a few things the more I want to keep them!

I was shocked they had the waist purse in the hamptons stripe as I believe it is still in stores!?! They said it was a transfer or something!?! I may just keep that one. I know it's dressy but I still think it would be great for the gym!?!

7. ^^I was surprised by that as well. Keep! It'll go great with your sneaks!!

8. Yep, I was loving that Hampton Stripe too! How fun!!

9. I am curious if it was made simply for the coach outlets? It has a coach factory price tag and some of the others just have a coach price tag!?! I am not very familiar with what is made for where?:shrugs:

10. Check inside on the creed if there is a target imprint. If so then it was factory made, if not its from the store!

11. That's quite a stash! Did you see the Mia satchel by any chance? I live about 5 or 6 hours from the outlet, but I have a friend in Austin.

12. Nice :biggrin:
    I have that rectangle satin-y bag in gold. :smile: They had the little roundish ones at mine today, but since I already have the bigger hobo and the rectangle one (Can we tell I'm not good at names) I declined.

13. Good deals! Too bad it's not all for you :biggrin: You should definately keep the waist bag though, it is too cute!

14. Ohh I can't remember. I am pretty sure there were some in that style. You can call the outlet and they will tell you though (512) 396-1772!

15. I want to be on your Christmas list! :graucho:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice