Loot from my Hermes visits this week.

Grands Fonds

Alive and Kicking
May 29, 2006
OK....in addition to accidently ordering my Birkin (found out it won't be in for at least a year - gives me some time to save....or butter up DH!!), I made a few purchases....

Swapped the red/white scarf for black & white - CHIC!!
Bought pink "decoupages" scarf - new for A/W '06, but is a re-issue
Gorgeous clic-clac H bracelet in green to match the Vert Anis when it arrives
Sailboat cadena in pall to go on the black Kelly (and to commemorate the year of Luxs' birth!)

And added a pic of Lux with her Hermes.........will do other DD later!! (she has pink, Lux has Mauve).

Attachments

• 100-0008_IMG.JPG
    100-0008_IMG.JPG
    161 KB · Views: 140
  • 100-0010_IMG.JPG
    100-0010_IMG.JPG
    145.1 KB · Views: 113
  • 100-0011_IMG.JPG
    100-0011_IMG.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 113
  • 100-0013_IMG.JPG
    100-0013_IMG.JPG
    155.7 KB · Views: 213
OMG Kristie!!!! Baby Lux is ADORABLE! I'm in love.....she's so precious and beautiful......just a doll! You are blessed!

I love the decoupage scarf in that color-way...that's the name, right? And I have the En Desorde scarf only in the pale blue and white color....LOVE IT! Love everything, K.....including the bracelet!

she looks like she has red hair in the pic...it's actually very light brown...I am dark brunette and DH WAS blonde (he's Austrian)...until about 10 years ago....now he's GREY!!!!

avandome said:
I am very impressed with picture four... from hermes?
(just kiddig...beautiful:angel: ...really :tender: )

Ava......you're a dag!! The blanket is a cashmere "Dada" blanket from Hermes!!! My other DD has one in pink......it IS Hermes-related....see?? - LOL!!!!:lol: :upsidedown: