Loose Thread on My New SPEEDY HELP

oliverwings

Jan 18, 2011
IMG_6825.JPG Hi ladies , I just bought this speedy as a gift for my mom a couple days ago. She just noticed this thread sticking out of the bottom by the leather. Has this happened to any of you guys? I'm trying to determine if this is just a quick fix with some scissors or would it have long term problems? I don't want to return or exchange the bag as it is special to her but at the same time I don't want the bag to unravel or something in a year. I checked the inside everything looks great and the bag feels sturdy . I pulled on the thread and it's tight in place so it won't pull out. Should I just cut it off? All opinions welcome I think I just want peace of mind and just let her enjoy her bag. Thank you!

Thank you all for your advice! I went in and made an easy exchange for a new one. I looked it over in the store and everything looked great . She is so happy with her new bag! Thank you all for reassuring me that I wasn't being too picky . I would have regretted letting it go for something that should be well made.

Thank you all for your advice! I went in and made an easy exchange for a new one. I looked it over in the store and everything looked great . She is so happy with her new bag! Thank you all for reassuring me that I wasn't being too picky . I would have regretted letting it go for something that should be well made.
That's great news! :heart: