Loose stitching - would you be bothered?

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
All of those who own this bag
(and have WORN it --LOL) can you please comment here whether you've had problems w. the stitching coming loose. :tup:

I just heard of another case of loose stitching on the new style of the expandable and I may shy away from getting one. I wanted a flap.

Just trying to see if this is something inevitable that will happen w/ this bag once its worn on a regualr basis.

Only comment here is you have the bag and have actually used it before. Because from what I've heard---the bags don't come NEW w/ loose stiching as a defect------

its someting that has been happening over time

thanks!!!

I have the white, red, and brown exp flaps and haven't had any problems w/loose stitching. I adore this bag so much and decided that I had to have the brown, again. :P

i am so cheered up by everyone's posts that they have had no problems, that's great. I hate to be the bringer of bad tidings, but when i was in Saks last week, admiring the dark brown expandable tote, a few stitches were unraveling as the SA and I spoke about it. hopefully this was an isolated incident and maybe someone looking at the bag before me snagged a fingernail on it or something. i ADORE this bag but i am hard on my bags so it may be a problem for me to own one (and a prob financially too, right now :crybaby:)

Saks ordered the dark brown expandable tote? Damian, our resident Saks s/a, told me Saks did not order the tote in brown, only red and black (and maybe white?).

luv4bags: Aww, thank you!

Debbie: LOL! I could not get that chocolate brown color out of my mind and I'm SO happy that the bag is back where she belongs. How's your brown doing? :heart: