Looky what I just ordered from JAX...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Where did you find this bag?

2. :wtf:

SOOO pretty! I normally do not like patchwork anything, but THIS i could get on board with !!!!

3. I'm not a huge patchwork fan either, but I'd buy that. She's a beaut!

4. Very Nice!

5. I believe they are 10.5 x 9.5 x 5 or close to it.... Perfect size for me... I don't like large bags... LOL... and I LOVE the Silver... I have a Silver Capacity Lurex Wristlet that will look AWESOME with this bag..

I will take pics once I get her...

6. Go to Coach.com and type in TOTE for the search and she will come up ....

7. Well look at that! How come it doesn't show up when you search "view all handbags"?

8. Wow that looks gorgeous, I can't wait to see the IRL pictures!

9. Love the silver!:tup:

10. What does JAX stand for? Is is some speciality store in your area?

11. Ooo!!! Pretty!!! I love it congrats!!!

12. ooooo I LOVE it! Normally I'm not a fan of patchwork but this is definitely one patchwork I would get, but too bad that the bag is too small (I LOVE big bags) otherwise I would for sure be up to getting it! Congrats!

13. So, so pretty! I love the little side zipper pockets. You'll definitely have to post pics of it when it arrives.

14. I think it's because it's a pilot bag...

15. I think there is a wallet that goes with it. Saw it tonight in the Boutique.