Looks like some of the A/W stuff is in & shipping!

nishita

O.G.
May 3, 2008
I've got all my tracking info linked to RSS feeds (nerd alert!), and I see that the Jackson wallet I ordered got it's origin scan tonight.

Just thought I'd make it known for everyone else that's frustrated/impatient with HH right now.

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
California
My Emile Passcase shipped on 8/21 but isn't scheduled to arrive until 9/1 -- exactly how are they shipping things -- that's 11 days to get from NYC to CA-- horse and buggy can do that! But at least something from Fall shipped!!!!!!

nishita

O.G.
May 3, 2008
mangowife, an easy way to do it is go to boxoh.com and just pop in your tracking number. It'll give you a Google map plotting your package's journey and shows the status updates on the left. Right above the map is a link to track via RSS.

I don't really use Yahoo or the My Yahoo thing, but I'm assuming it's like iGoogle so I'm pretty sure there's a way you can add RSS feeds for anything, including this.

If you use Firefox, you can just click that RSS link and add it as live bookmark. (Other browsers will probably allow you to do something similar as well.) It saves it so that when you go to it in your bookmarks folder or on your toolbar, it pops out all the info in what is basically a submenu. Very handy!