Looks like a smaller version of the Hudson..

1. Does anyone know what it's called? I was at the grand opening of Bloomies in SF today and saw it behind a glass. It was placed right in front of a Hudson..and looked like its little sister! I always thought the Hudson was a tad on the big side..then I saw this one and almost fainted! It's designed the same way, just smaller. I can't seem to find it online. I didn't have time to ask the worker since she was busy and I was on a time restriction too. Anybody, please help!! Thanks!

2. Nevermind! I just searched "hudson" in this forum and found out it was the zip bowler. YAY!

3. Cute!

4. That bag is adorable! I would love to see it IRL.

5. I love the zip bowler! You can find it on thepursestore.com I think, and the price is great! One of our members has one and adores it.

6. ack that is adorable!!

7. Ohhhh...I wish I hadn't seen that!:angel: :lol:

8. Please keep in mind that Zipped Bowler comes in 2 sizes. This smaller Bolwer is very cute in real life, I don't like the bigger version (not to be confused with Trish, Hudson) which is very unstructured.

9. Just saw this IRL and I want one now. I like this size more than the Hudson too.

10. I really need to see this small one IRL... I saw the bigger one and I have to say, I actually like the size, albeit big.

11. Hi - I have the smaller zip bowler in black. I love the size of this bag. I actually purchased the hudson in dark brown and ended up exchanging it for the zip bowler because the size was much better for every day use. I've attached a picture of me with the bowler so you can see the proportion better. I'm 5'3

mirror.jpg frontzip.jpg
  12. Alioops, thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures with us. =) You look great with Zip Bowler!!!! Can this bag be worn comfortably on the shoulder? TIA. =)

I was too silly to not try it on in real life, it's sold out at my local Bloomingdale's. Nordstrom's buyers didn't get this bag, I haven't checked Saks. Would like to make sure it's right before I order it from MJ store. Couldn't decide on the color whether to go with Black, Dark Brown, or Chili. I wanted a subtle color (the less contrast the better), I'm leaning toward Black now. BTW, we dress alike. =)

13. Hi bag.lover. I really enjoy this bag. I can get it on my shoulder but I only if i really need a free hand. The bag is small but it is wide. When it's on your shoulder your arm sticks way out if that makes sense and one strap always falls off. I think this one is a true "hand bag". I wear my MP if i know it'll be a two handed day.

I originally had the hudson in dark brown but went for the black in the end because it would be more versatile with all of our great clothes!:yes:

14. ^this will help with the width...

sidezip.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice