Looks like a Paddy without the lock

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
Well, maybe not exactly but .... for those of us who do not like the padlock but like the style of the Paddy this may be as close as we can get (until and/or if Chloe decides to make the bag without a lock). This is an Isabella Fiore Sidney leather shoulder bag. It is $635. (Not as expensive as the Paddy too!) What do you guys think? (I know the Paddy lovers will hate it ... lol)

helenNZ

O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
totally love the colour, but im not too sure on the stitiching! BUT totally love the colour, it will be great for summer!:biggrin:

SuzyZ

Francophile
Nov 2, 2005
Miami
Like the bag, hate the color - Just don't like that turquoise/acqua thing in any form.

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Wow, I really like the colour and the shape of the bag. I bet it's a lot less hefty than the paddington as well !

Inky Paws

Oct 19, 2005
ONG I love it and I love the color! Congrats on finding and posting a new and exciting bag! How big is it do you know? Does it compare in size to the paddy?

edsbgrl

Smile!
O.G.
Dec 14, 2005
I don't like the color but do like the shape. I wonder what the leather feels like???:smile:

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
Inky Paws said:
ONG I love it and I love the color! Congrats on finding and posting a new and exciting bag! How big is it do you know? Does it compare in size to the paddy?
The dimensions are: 9-1/2" H x 14" L x 5" W. It has a hidden magnetic snap closure - three inside open pockets, one zip pocket. It also comes in black.

Greenie

Bag Ho
Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta
3monkeys said:
That's exactly what I was thinking and the GD Charlottes cost almost half as much!
Same here...looks like the charlotte except for the flap in the middle. I love the color!

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
SuzyZ said:
Like the bag, hate the color - Just don't like that turquoise/acqua thing in any form.
I am the same way....for whatever that has been a color I have disliked ever since I was little. :Push:

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
I like the color and shape. Does it seem overpriced for a simplier Fiore bag? I'm not sure.