Looks like a new bag! Neverfull back from repair

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. 4307FFFB-0CBF-4454-BE2D-70384B091306.jpeg 08CEEB4E-1C8F-447B-BC38-596F15E84BBE.jpeg DFC8FB4A-3417-4DB7-B7C3-0F9313156278.jpeg 4307FFFB-0CBF-4454-BE2D-70384B091306.jpeg 08CEEB4E-1C8F-447B-BC38-596F15E84BBE.jpeg I’ve replaced all the leather for my beloved 9 year old Nevertheless MM in mono. After patiently waiting for five weeks, I finally got it back!

To my surprise, they’ve replaced the entire pocket to a new one. It now has a zipper, lol. This is not what I’ve requested and I kind of miss the old Louis Vuitton logo on the pocket from the old model, but I’m not fussed about it. The bag now looks completely new and I love it.

I spent $680 Canadian dollars for the repair. I got it from my sister-in-law as a gift nine years ago, it was only around $800 back then!

Anyway, I love Neverfull and glad I got my work horse bag back!

2. Beautiful! LV’s repair services are unmatched! However, the pocket dilemma is truly upsetting :annoyed: the cursive is why I cherish mine. They both have zippers though.

Bags_4_life likes this.
  3. Thanks! I know, I wasn’t expecting them to change the interior leather. All I asked was a trim, handles and the two straps for cinching. Stripes on the new pocket is slightly darker than the original too, though I’m okay with it.

This is a made in France bag and I’m glad the replaced leather at the zipper area still shows it’s MIF.

Postyco likes this.
  4. Did you happened to take a "before" picture? I would love to see the before and after transformation!

5. 7AE5C1EF-C5C8-4AE3-91D9-DA2B12362266.png
    I didn’t take any before pic but this is from last year. It’s hard to see from this photo but the trim has darkened quite a bit and so as the handles. The trim leather got too dry after me trying to clean it too much. When I first got the bag, I didn’t know how to handle vachetta well, so lots of spots from rain.

Patina champ method is working quite well with my Neverfull Azur, so I will do the same with my newly repaired mono Neverfull.

blondiekinz and br3wx like this.
  6. did the first neverfulls look different inside? I bought a neverfull when they físt came out and the inside looked the same with the stripes and the Zipper pocket, no difference to me

Aryel and br3wx like this.
  7. She means this - different to the new one not only in terms of font but the monogram within the stripes.

image.jpg

blondiekinz and Aryel like this.
  8. Beautiful!!

Aryel likes this.
  9. Yes, mine used to look like that! My Neverfull is from 2011, I think.

Angie4m likes this.
  10. Yeah it would have. I actually got mines around May/June 2008 when they launched. I can only recall the date because my sister got married that year and j went to get a bag for the wedding and picked that up at the same time. Was a hell of a lot cheaper than today that’s for sure. It’s increased by 306%

Aryel likes this.
  11. Beautiful Nevertheless :biggrin: congrats!

Aryel likes this.
  12. It looks great!

Aryel likes this.
  13. Yeah, they increase the price significantly when they added a pouch. I have a pouch for my Azur Neverfull that I bought a year ago but hardly use it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice