Looks like a GST...

4Kings

I am wherever He is
O.G.
Aug 7, 2007
I am sorry if I am posting in the wrong area...

I went into the boutique today to look at the WOC's and became side tracked by a tote that is very similar to the GST but seemed less boxy and softer. I can't seem to find a picture of it anywhere. All I can remember is that it is priced at $3400. and it was caviar.
(There was another style. That one looked like a light gray snakeskin?)

Can any Chanel pf'ers help? A name and a picture would be appreciated.
I am getting that obsessed feeling again! lol

Many thanks in advanced!

I went into the boutique today to look at the WOC's and became side tracked by a tote that is very similar to the GST but seemed less boxy and softer. I can't seem to find a picture of it anywhere. All I can remember is that it is priced at $3400. and it was caviar.

Many thanks in advanced!

Could you be referring to the Timeless Tote? It looks mighty similar to the GST.
There is a picture of a beige tote on this thread post # 45

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-r...ur-various-chanel-totes-tote-bags-635526.html

However, I have not seen a timeless tote in exotic skins so I may be wrong.

Many thanks in advanced!

I would call the boutique and describe what you saw and ask them the name of it; that way you know for sure. Please do fill us in when you know! :smile:

Could you be referring to the Timeless Tote? It looks mighty similar to the GST.
There is a picture of a beige tote on this thread post # 45

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-r...ur-various-chanel-totes-tote-bags-635526.html

However, I have not seen a timeless tote in exotic skins so I may be wrong.
Thank you to everyone's replies!
Sorry for the late reply... i can't seem to maneuver very well on the Chanel site.

Anyways it looks more like post #42. I did call back the boutique, the SA wouldn't answer me. I had also asked for the name when i was there.

Right now I can't decide if I want the WOC or this tote. This obsession is killing me. lol

Thank you to everyone's replies!
Sorry for the late reply... i can't seem to maneuver very well on the Chanel site.

Anyways it looks more like post #42. I did call back the boutique, the SA wouldn't answer me. I had also asked for the name when i was there.

Right now I can't decide if I want the WOC or this tote. This obsession is killing me. lol

It really depends on your lifestyle and what you usually carry. If you usually don't carry much, then a WOC would suit you. If, on the other hand, you take more than just a few cards and a lipstick, you might want the tote. They are a lot more versatile.