Looks like a Charlotte

Serenity Now

Insanity later
Feb 6, 2006
Yeah, I'm not surprised. Witchery bags have been very "inspired" for some time. Everything from the Silverado, Balenciaga, Kooba, even BV woven ball bag! I think a lot of these stores are doing it though, Sportsgirl, Strandbags (definitely Strandbags!!) Cue (which did quite a good one on the Mulberry Roxanne), et al.

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
SerenitySue said:
Yeah, I'm not surprised. Witchery bags have been very "inspired" for some time. Everything from the Silverado, Balenciaga, Kooba, even BV woven ball bag! I think a lot of these stores are doing it though, Sportsgirl, Strandbags (definitely Strandbags!!) Cue (which did quite a good one on the Mulberry Roxanne), et al.

WOW. It looks just like it!

Greenie

Bag Ho
Nov 27, 2005
Okay, I'll be the guinea pig. I've placed an order. They had some really cute snake ballet flats, and the exchange rate is very good. So I bought the purse in Natural and the snake flats. I'll let you all know when I get them.

Jan 10, 2006
Greenie said:
Okay, I'll be the guinea pig. I've placed an order. They had some really cute snake ballet flats, and the exchange rate is very good. So I bought the purse in Natural and the snake flats. I'll let you all know when I get them.

Ooo, you MUST report back. I'm really curious. Was thinking I might order too....

boudoir

*leather sniffer*
O.G.
Dec 17, 2005
Wow, how weird that the first to do this are all the way in Australia (fakes in France are way less pretty than this one).
Do report when you get it! Maybe the leather won't be as rich?

addicted

O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
Greenie said:
I'm very curious to know as well!:P