Looking to purchase first Prada

ajde.adam

Jan 22, 2020
Hi everyone!

I’ve been looking at Prada for quite some time but just can’t decide on a bag. I was browsing Nordstrom and Saks, and I think I’ve found the one I’m willing to pull the trigger on. I tried finding this bag on the Prada website, but I couldn’t find it there so I’m guessing this is an older style. What do you guys think about this bag?IMG_7534.jpg
IMG_7538.jpg
IMG_7535.jpg

Hi everyone!

I’ve been looking at Prada for quite some time but just can’t decide on a bag. I was browsing Nordstrom and Saks, and I think I’ve found the one I’m willing to pull the trigger on. I tried finding this bag on the Prada website, but I couldn’t find it there so I’m guessing this is an older style. What do you guys think about this bag?View attachment 4750270
View attachment 4750271
View attachment 4750272

Functional, but not bulky... Minimalist, but not boring. I approve!

Thank you everyone for the input, I truly appreciate it. I also love the fact that the strap is removable as well. I’ve never seen the bag in person and that’s what’s keeping me from buying right now. Also, I don’t like returning. LOL.

As mentioned before I could only find the bag at Nordstrom and Saks. Is there a benefit with getting bags from the actual Prada store or is it all pretty much the same?