Looking to get a messenger style bag and need input! Please.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I am on the market for a new LV and want a medium sized bag to be worn messenger style for my frequent trips to Disneyland and those days I don't want to carry a bigger bag. Just want to carry something light and functional and of course stylish! So I am looking at the Pochette Bosphore and the Messenger Bosphore PM. I have seen a few people with the pochette and it is very cute and not too small but I am really liking the look of the Bosphore PM. I'm wondering if the PM is still a bit on the lighter side but roomier than the pochette. Does anyone have either bag? Would love the input.

Thanks all!

2. I have the pouchette and the bosphore GM. The pouchette holds a good amount and I take this traveling, Disneyworld, etc. It has been to 10 countries. The Bosphore Gm I take shopping bags Shoulder bags can wear me out!! I had the melville but had problems and they returned it but the melville reporter is my favorite vuitton.