Looking to get a Balenciaga

missypoo

Pure Imagination
May 10, 2006
Hi everyone!! I have been getting only LV bags lately and just love the Balenciaga bag. I don't know much about them. But for a first time what would you suggest? :graucho:

oxblood, bright red, blueberry, cement, pine green, olive-brown as well as some of the summer colors, emerald, rouille, lilac are still around as well. In a few weeks there will be a few more colors for winter too!

there was a pale pale pink this season... i think there were some around still... also there are some pinks on eBay though- magenta and bubblegum ;)

good luck! check out that site- in the style reference section there are prices and stuff!

Missy, the city is $1195. You can do a phone order with the Bal NY store (they don't charge tax if you live outside NY) or fax in an order through Aloha Rag (who doesn't charge tax or shipping). A lot of members also get their Bbags through Neiman Marcus, Barney's, or Saks.

^And Mocean gave a wonderful site. Click on the "Where to buy Balenciaga when you are in..." link to see all authorized retailers.
Good luck, and let us know what you decide to get!!

cate22 said:
Missy, the city is $1195. You can do a phone order with the Bal NY store (they don't charge tax if you live outside NY) or fax in an order through Aloha Rag (who doesn't charge tax or shipping).

Thanks so much for the info. :flowers:

I have the Balenciaga bag crave for awhile now and I have been looking into the Box style. Is it bigger than the First? The First just looks too small. I think the color Rouge is so pretty in the Box. What do you guys think?