Looking to follow non baby-pimping product IGers -- recommendations?

lorihmatthews

A taste for the arts
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
I have unfollowed a lot of women who now have babies/young children who seem to do nothing but hard sell products geared toward those with kids. I understand that's how they make the money but since I don't have children, they are now completely irrelevant to me.

Anyone have recommendations for women past this stage? Or who never experienced this stage? I like fashion, accessories, shoes, bags, and modern home decor. I'm not a makeup or product junkie.

I follow some folks from college/high school who are business owners now.
A few dog Instagrammers of breeds I am interested in, the local food bank, WSJ book group. And, of course, Instagram.

I´ll give you mine but they are all over the place from USA to France, UK, Scandinavia, China and different ages (mosty european). I like minimalist and trendy. might not be your style but here goes...
grece ghanem (shes older -grey hair- which is great)
chermycloset
camille charriere
tera feng
polliani
annelauremais
sabina socol
leoniehanne
josefinehj
doina

...no babies there :P

Last edited:
I´ll give you mine but they are all over the place from USA to France, UK, Scandinavia, China and different ages (mosty european). I like minimalist and trendy. might not be your style but here goes...
grece ghanem (shes older -grey hair- which is great)
chermycloset
camille charriere
tera feng
polliani
annelauremais
sabina socol
leoniehanne
josefinehj
doina

...no babies there :P
I'm not the OP, but i'll definitely check these out! thank you for sharing!

I have unfollowed a lot of women who now have babies/young children who seem to do nothing but hard sell products geared toward those with kids. I understand that's how they make the money but since I don't have children, they are now completely irrelevant to me.

Anyone have recommendations for women past this stage? Or who never experienced this stage? I like fashion, accessories, shoes, bags, and modern home decor. I'm not a makeup or product junkie.

If you are into fragrances and beauty... on a budget you can always follow me?? I do have random appearances from my 6 year old ... because he likes being in front of the camera and sharing his love for Kilo Ren and is a junior master builder... but 99% of the time it's all me. The name of my channel is Pam Jordan.

I like Karenbritchick, thatsotee, and modeetchien (all in Instagram, and Karen also has a cool youtube vlog segment where she asks New Yorkers what they are wearing.) :amuse:

Reactions: CoCoBelle and limom
Maybe off topic but I followed the hashtag for Target (because....Target) and about 50% of the posts are pregnant women or their new babies???? Am I missing something lol?